This is gettin off topic.... ?

VAC hasn't updated in months... who do we contact for vac updating?

From: CorpseHumper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [hlds] VAC Update?
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 17:56:01 -0700 (PDT)

OK, I apologize for my earlier comments.  I thought I
was being flamed at a little, but I was mistaken.
THIS person is lighting a real fire!! Wow... OWNED.

Corpse

http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/outlook-quotefix/.

_________________________________________________________________ Take advantage of powerful junk e-mail filters built on patented Microsoft® SmartScreen Technology. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.