VAC hasn't been updated cause they gave up.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Manshun Tong
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2004 8:35 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [hlds] VAC Update?

This is gettin off topic.... ?

VAC hasn't updated in months... who do we contact for vac updating?

>From: CorpseHumper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: RE: [hlds] VAC Update?
>Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 17:56:01 -0700 (PDT)
>
>OK, I apologize for my earlier comments.  I thought I was being flamed
>at a little, but I was mistaken.
>THIS person is lighting a real fire!! Wow... OWNED.
>
>Corpse
>

>--- "Darren J. Mason" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Wow, who crawled up your ass - mr. better than everyone, never
> > played on anyone's server except his own!?!
> >
> > Some of us do happen to step outside into the light once in a while
> > and play on servers other than our own.
> >
> > Bugger off loser.

Take advantage of powerful junk e-mail filters built on patented MicrosoftR
SmartScreen Technology.
http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=htt
p://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines
  Start enjoying all the benefits of MSNR Premium right now and get the
first two months FREE*.