I have since reviewed the demo several more times and also chose some demos
at random, and not once was there any Clear cut instance of "That was
definitely AIMBOT!" He was using an Exploit (Force Speed) that one of my
other Admins found and told me about,  he had even posted it in my Admin
Forums. I forgot about it. So all of them were using it to some degree...
That will stop today I assure you! I am however accusing him of Admin Abuse,
but I am letting him off with time served, and posting new policies for my
Admins. I will fix that Exploit as soon as I have time. I do have a
temporary measure that will prevent the Exploit from working.

Also he knew an Admin was spectating him and he asked who it was on the
Admin Chat, I didn't answer. He seemed confident that he wasn't hacking so
he continued doing what he was doing. He say's he was trying to lure the
Hackers into a false sense of security. It worked, he did get some of them
to admin they were hacking. Then he banned them.

He is definitely a Stats Whore! But I am too, I was # 4 last night on the
ingame Stats and currently #17 out of 5782 in 30 days. He is of course #1 in
both... I have NEVER Hacked/Cheated. I despise it. I have researched them
though so as to better understand them and how they work. I think most good
Admins has a need to know at least the basics...

http://www.paradisesgarage.com/stats/main/ <- for your amusement...

Oh well... I will be watching them like a hawk for the next few weeks. We'll
see what happens.

Mike ParaDOX Munoz

www.paradisesgarage.com