Erm... ok.

they didn't give up.. they're workin on it.. im sure

From: Rob Gabaree <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [hlds] VAC Update?
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 16:41:18 -0400

your MOTHER GAVE UP BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 16:22:08 -0400, K. Mike Bradley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> VAC hasn't been updated cause they gave up.

MicrosoftR

http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=htt
> p://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines
>   Start enjoying all the benefits of MSNR Premium right now and get the
>

> first two months FREE*.

-- Rob Gabaree [EMAIL PROTECTED]

_________________________________________________________________ Scan and help eliminate destructive viruses from your inbound and outbound e-mail and attachments. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSNŽ Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.