----- Original Message -----
From: "Peter Aldrich" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

OK so here is a scenario.  I have multiple locations where I play from.  My
office where my server is located on a dedicated line (3xT1).  Refresh of
the master list give me Thousands of server approx 9000+  I teach at a local
academy (Cisco Stuff) refresh there gives me 823 servers (also T1).  I am
going to check at my home (DSL) also to see what I get but that is a major
difference... Am I wrong.  And, yes I was patient and waited for a complete
refresh :)  Just stopped after 823... So... Is there a prob?  You got
me...but... 2+2=