-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Steven Hartland
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2004 12:53 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [hlds] ServerList Destroyed

Right lets see if we cant get some info out of this.
On both ur machines get a copy of ethereal installed.
Just before you hit refresh all in steam start a capture.
once the refresh is complete stop the capture.
Save both captures to disk zip em and email me and I'll have a look see if I
can see what's going on.
Another test to try is to grab winmtr and run a trace through to the steam
master see if you are seeing any packet loss. I've got a feeling its
something to do with either fragmentation, MTU or possibly dodgy firewall
code.

Lets work together to find out what's wrong so valve can fix it.

    Steve / K