-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Whisper
Sent: Friday, September 17, 2004 4:16 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [hlds] RE: ServerList Destroyed::::Please take time to read

Becareful what you people ask for you just might get it!

I know I opposed wasting time on fiddling with the way things used to
be done, but did the rest of you?

I mean you all had your chance to oppose this or to put up some sort
of argument against changing the system as it used to stand.

Doean't matter, feel free to ignore this, most of you did the first
time, and it certainly has not affected my servers. But what can you
do, huh?