Jay there were threads in this list that were almost as long as these
ones with people complaining that the old system was unfair and
demanding it was changed.

I told them to shove it and to just deal with it back then, but I
recall being a lone voice on this issue.

You know what they say about speaking up when you have the chance, and
you decide not to, because it doesnt affect you. But hey that story is
a bit too servere for this list, but I think the analogy is within
reason.