Hmmm, Let me see....

When did the change go into effect?  Beginning to mid September???

When does School start for most people of that age??

Beginning to mid September???

What is the average age of the players???

You figure it out.

I have seen quite a few flames in the last few weeks on this list to people
who posted questions that were not related to HLDS, and since the server
change, I have seen only about a handful of reasonable posts about this
change.

Instead of whining about the change, it might be more constructive with your
time to offer a positive solution to the problem.

Ask yourself why did valve change the system?

Gather hard proof as to your number claims, put together a responsible and
respectful appeal and address it to the right people.

Whining seldom if ever gets you what you want(ask my 5 year old)

Also on a side note, do you think valve people might just be a bit busy with
HL2 as they just delivered the RC to Vivendi on the 15th???

My 2 pennies,

Dave R. Meyers
Aka Starbreaker
Oz Deathmatch