-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jeff Dupler
Sent: Friday, September 17, 2004 9:21 PM
To: spartibus
Subject: Re[2]: [hlds] RE: ServerList Destroyed::::Please take time to read

Hello spartibus,

  Notice the comcast address, big surprise . Let me guess you pay
  $49.95 a month to run your server?

Best regards,
 Jeff Dupler
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

s> lol 100+ posts because the 10 people that THINK this affects them makes
10+
s> posts each.

s> "Oh no, my server doesn't get any traffic anymore, so it must be Valve's
s> fault! Oh and look how many people are complaining! A total of 11 people!
My
s> gosh, that's the entire community! Valve, why wont you speak to us? Why
wont
s> you do what no huge company has ever really done before? Even though you
s> continue to update a game that's like 5 years old, that's not enough!"

s> Honestly, there's still 130,000 people playing at peak times, so
obviously
s> there's nothing wrong here. Your server appears to CERTAIN (as in, not
s> everybody) people later than sooner on the MSL. So why are you angry
again?
s> Why do you people think you deserve to be shown on the list before other
s> people? You don't.

s> To unsubscribe, edit your list preferences, or view the list archives,