I like the idea, but I would asume most hackers keep track of what would and
wouldn't work for usable hacks. The only hope I see for this is the people
behind VAC2(Or who ever) would be smart enough to let the hacks slide for a
given period of time. This would then trick people into thinking that the hacks
will work. Then VAC2 just crates a data base of the hackers. Then its too late,
what they thought were safe hacks just help us catch the ones a bit smarter. I
would love to see this. Never cheated never will, and would be glad to see them
suckered in this way. Valve wouldn't have to make the program just keep track of
the hackers and then drop the nuke of we gotcha and a huge portion of their
network.... maybe...

Kuta/Jon