Oddly I am almost positive that they have since moved on to Nagios.  (BB
was cool in 1996-97, but Nagios is basically as good as Tivoli and
OpenView.  None of which have as many Windows features as MOM+SMS, but I
still think i can make a Tivoli install for less money than MOM+SMS.)

There's a whole series of companies providing serious professional support
on Nagios and there's products that integrate with Nagios (I use both a
local phone that integrates with my master server AND a notification
server from Reliable Response)