Any update on this issue?
----- Original Message -----
From: "lantz69" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Monday, March 13, 2006 1:36 PM
Subject: Re: [hlds] Steam validation rejected

I also still have problem with the the STEAM validation rejected
problem on HL1/CS 1.6 servers.

I have tried the DOD Source steamclient.dll like Alfred suggested before.
I even reverted back the 4 files that was updated to the old ones before
the
update was done.(I backed them up before from another server)
Even then i get STEAM validation rejected.
Restart of the servers fix the problem temporarily, but after a few maps
the
"STEAM validation rejected" is back.

I'm starting to think that this problen is not only serverside, but also
clientside.

Really hoping for a solution for this really soon as it is unbearable for
the community right now.

/lantz69