BindCPU works quite well.
http://www.softtreetech.com/24x7/extras/BindCPU.exe

All you do is start it like this bindcpu.exe 2 cod2.exe blahb
lahbkdkdfjdjk more command gobble dee gook.

For MOST people's scripting purposes, you'll want to use bindcpuw.exe
(just change the URL)  the w.exe wait()s for the process to exit before
returning control to the calling process (cmd.exe).  The regular version
immediately returns control to the calling process.

There's another program called xcpu.exe (someone search for it) that
enables you to specify the processor number plus it lets you set the
priority level.

At one time I used bindcpu.exe and later used xcpu.exe for quite some
time.  They work just fine in a full production enviroment.  I have
moved on to some much more sophisticated stuff that completely automates
everything about every game server you could imagine.  Ultimately they
are using the same calls in those programs as I use in my software.