Alfred, is that means that we will be able to get 1000fps instead of 512fps
on Windows systems on multiprosessor servers? :)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alfred Reynolds" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 08, 2006 10:28 PM
Subject: RE: [hlds] CS1.6 Servers all bound to 1 CPU?

Use one of the many programs mentioned on this list to work around the
problem for now. The full fix requires significant changes to our timing
architecture (to stop trusting windows) and isn't a quick fix.

- Alfred

Steven Hartland wrote:
This is a massive issue for hosters who rely on multi servers taking
full
advantage or multi core / multi CPU performance. It would explain the
increase in complaints about lag we have had recently.

For us its critical that this is fixed for next week or we will be
unable
to run our CS comp properly at our 1000 player LAN starting
on Friday.