----- Original Message -----
From: "Alfred Reynolds" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
This is due to a fix stopping timing related errors (one thread is now
bound to CPU0 and windows appears to interpret that as the whole program
should be...). We are going to remove the programatic binding to CPU0
and work around the windows timing problem in another (hackier) way. I
don't have an ETA for that update, in the meantime you can use taskman
to force the whole process to another CPU (does anyone have a command
line tool to do this?).

Gary wrote:
I'm seeing this on all of my servers after I updated from version 24
to 29.. they don't seem to move off of cpu0 unless I deselect it.

This e.mail is private and confidential between Multiplay (UK) Ltd. and the
person or entity to whom it is addressed. In the event of misdirection, the
recipient is prohibited from using, copying, printing or otherwise
disseminating it or any information contained in it.

In the event of misdirection, illegible or incomplete transmission please
telephone (023) 8024 3137
or return the E.mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]