The was forced way before this update, if you have EVER IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE
played on a server that had manimod installed, odds are thats why. You see,
settings are saved, and if you have ever been on a manimod server setting
either of these settings, they've been saved. On a sidenote, I think
beetles mod has the same feature of custom models, im not sure if it
also forces the client model.