Could you give me the specifics of the servers you run? Since the plugin is
required in several leagues and I have yet to hear a single complaint about
crashing, it's likely a platform specific issue. Having more information
about the systems that it seems to have issues with would help me towards
possibly finding / fixing the issue.

As for error handling, it's hard to 'handle an error'
that, as far as I'm aware, isn't even occuring. Ask other server
providers such as Whisper, he'll also tell you that zBlock runs
perfectly stable.