Alfred,

Is there any work being done regarding the update that broke log pulling
from 3rd party mods?  I can't seem to get a straight answer from the HLSW
team, and as I've said, it hamstrings my ability to admin my server
remotely.

Thanks.

PS...  I don't care who fixes it on what end, I just want it fixed.  They're
claiming no communication from Valve, you guys claim you don't support 3rd
party mods, and it just ends up being extremely frustrating trying to simply
run a server because it seems like you guys randomly break things, sigh.

We have released an update SiN 1. Run the hldsupdatetool to get this
update.

The changes for this update are:
- Added new deathmatch map Spool
- Fixed incorrect game name being reported to Steam
- Fixed French version of the game dropping the player to the console in
the Chemical Plant and Mountain Gorge levels
- Civilian females no longer turn bright red when shot
- Unused map name removed from multiplayer map list