LAWL another loser moron.

-------Original Message-------

From: James McKenna
Date: 04/24/06 16:50:44
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] SRCDS will not run

Dude... who are you trying to convince? Us or yourself? No one cares what
you do. No one cares how good you are at online chess (which is hardly
something I'd be bragging about in the first place).

Just leave. Please. No one wants to know about your screen plays, and no one
cares about how you can multitask. To sum it up, no one cares about how
massive you think your e-penis is.

Please, so we can get back to using this medium for what it was established
for, just go away. Please.