-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Whisper
Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2006 7:40 AM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] New type of wall hack undected by vac?

Have a SRCDS Option to force the use of Textures, Maps, Models, Sounds
etc straight out of the Clients GCF files

Have VAC run a check against the GCF to ensure they have not been
tampered with

If a program wants to try to trick VAC by reporting to VAC a valid
checksum for example, then that is another process that can be added to
the VAC cheat detection list

Doing things this way keeps the playing field level and will stop the
people who cheat without using a 3rd party program to do so