All I'm seeing is whining, pettiness, and monday morning quarterbacking.

Lets try this.  If anyone out there has a diagram of the Valve infrastructure,
and a complete understanding of who they contract with for what services and
facilities, then lets see it.

I only am reading people bitching about what Valve should have done over the
last 10 years, and "I could do it better", without any reguard or perspective
on what the real world impact things may be having in the Seattle area.