Don't forget, we need to pay taxes =)

Pubbers may find it "annoying" to be redirected, but they might also
find it "annoying" to not be able to connect to a server showing 20/23
because of 3 reserve slots. We use redirects to help players find a
server to play on. We use(d) redirects to distribute players, not
alter players rates, etc. I'm not entirely susre how this would be
"abused," though I can see it being "annoying."

I'll stop using "quotes" when you start acknowledging the other "POV,"
wim. And thanks for zBlock, it was a very useful plugin.

Cheers,

SJ