www.portforward.com<http://www.portforward.com/>
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ook<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com<mailto:hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
  Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2007 8:11 PM
  Subject: Re: [hlds] Problem with server listing

  I don't think all of the information that Valve provides is correct. Maybe
  it's just outdated? You would think, after all, that Valve of all people
  would get it right? For example:

  > You have to have both UDP and TCP forwarded for the server to be listed
  > and accessible.
  I've never forwarded the TCP port, and my server is always on the list.

  Someone here once posted a link to a definitive listing of ports. It
  explained what they were for, and whether they were local or remote (on your
  server, or at Valve's end). Anyone know where that is? I don't believe that
  list below is correct - I only forward 27015-27016 UDP, and my server works
  fine. I don't even forward the friends port (I probalby should, just haven't
  got around to doing it).