-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Edward Luna
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2007 12:26 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: RE: [hlds] Source Multiplayer Update Released

What Valve is trying to do is simply not doable.  You cannot make updates
"required" but not have tested them on every platform they run on.  We have
all seen this over and over again... Valve issues updates and working
servers crash.  I'm no trashing Valve... they are exceptionally good at
being reactive to the problems their updates create... what they need to be
is more proactive.  The craziest thing is that the entire server community
is willing to help but Valve apparently prefers to go it alone.