Wow I really dont understand people.... If you don't like it don't play them.
not 1 person is forcing you to play the maps.> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To:
hlds@list.valvesoftware.com> Subject: [hlds] Please break custom maps that are
using the EP2 engine> Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 19:51:08 +0200> > Hello,> > would
it be possible to stop mappers from creating maps for TF2 by> using tools that
port EP2 materials and models to EP1? I realy dislike> those custom maps, often
they don't fit the game style and the> textures are not looking like the
original ones.> > Please force the mappers to wait for the real SDK, thanks.> >
Thanks> > PS: I don't want any answers like: Let the mappers do what they
want.> I just don't like the idea of having crappy maps around before the SDK>
unsubscribe, edit your list preferences, or view the list archives, please
visit:> http://list.valvesoftware.com/mailman/listinfo/hlds