-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Marc Hörsken
Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2007 2:40 PM
To: Robert Whelan
Subject: Re: [hlds] Please break custom maps that are using the EP2 engine

It's my personal opinion, yes. But I am not only a server admin, I am also a
player and I can see it at the horizon that it will end up like in CSS with
many crappy custom maps. And the point of back ported textures makes it even
more dramatic. As a player, I don't want to play on such maps, because it
just does not fit the style. Valve wanted to keep the style and balance of
the game as long as possible, so they should do it with maps, too. Just my
opinion.