Marc Hörsken wrote:
That's true, but what about a serverlist filter for servers that are
running custom maps?

I am sorry for the stupid request to break such maps, but it was the
only idea I got after I saw so many crappy maps.

If people don't like those maps, they'll leave the server. The server admin
will either shut the server down or remove the maps. If players like the
maps, they'll continue to play there.

If the maps are popular, there will still be people who don't like them
running servers which will stay free of those kinds of maps.

The issue will take care of itself. That's the magic of capitalism.