-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Cc2iscooL
Sent: 17 October 2007 12:36
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] Valve's Lack of Announcements

As far as I know, all stock servers with no modifications or extras
installed have always worked properly on all released binaries. Valve does
not support third party plugins directly, and so any plugin-breakage due to
updates from them does not matter to them. I always had a test server
running on a spare box updated nightly, stock server with no addons, and I
never remember a time where it wouldn't run as expected. If you were running
a stock server with no addons, though, please forgive me for my statement.