This is true, but that would just imply that many 24-man-server owners
are not running 32-man servers because they are unable to. There are
already enough 32man servers to flood pages of the listing, and those
who still wish to run 24 slot servers can do so, so if there are those
out there that wish they could run 32x but arn't given the option,
wouldn't it be better to let them? It's just a game, after all.

- Neph