Nah, Linux is doing just fine.

No crashes what so ever with sourcemod 'n all enabled.

Saint K.

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Namens [DumB]TeXas
Verzonden: Friday, February 15, 2008 1:59 AM
Aan: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Onderwerp: Re: [hlds] Team Fortress 2/Dedicated Server Updated

This was under windows server 2003 and running the new badlands map.

It seems people are getting it on both windows and linux servers,
running any map and with or without plugins.

Anyway, it's time for us European people to get some sleep.. I can
barely keep my eyes open. :P

Will be taking a closer look in the morning.

- TeX.

1nsane . wrote:
> --
> Beetlesmod (Newest Beta)
> plr + another plugin running and no crashes here.
>
> You guys are running Windows or Linux here? I'm on Windows by the way.
>
> On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 7:21 PM, [DumB]TeXas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

>> We seem to be getting it regardless of what we run. I've removed
>> absolutely everything of plugins, no mmsource, no nothing - and the
>> server is still crashing after a while once we populate it. We must have
>> had half a dozen crashes at least before I gave up trying to fill it
>> back up again. This is incredibly frustrating. =/
>>
>> Steve S. wrote:
>>
>>> Same here, just crashed again.  The first crash was on badlands and this
>>> one was on a custom map. Nothing in the log files.

8:00 PM