Only plr and Beetle but this is a server that does not switch
maps and will run for days and days with no crashes. Noticed
1 crash on this server so far and it did not produce a MDMP file.
Just the 1 crash on 1 server (out of 6) so far. I'll keep my eye
open and post any findings

win2003 x64 Q6600 4gigs