I currently have a dual Xeon 2.8 machine, and I have added a Xeon Quad core
to the mix it's a Xeon 3210 (2.1Ghz I believe) What kind of performance can
I expect from this box compared to my current Dual 2.8? The current 2.8 is
the old netburst style single core HT enabled if that matters much.

I run a fairly small community with 2 CS servers, 1 COD4, and 1 TF2. I know
some of you guys have to have this box. Thanks in advance for the advice,
opinions, or general help!

-BeNt-

database 3436 (20080911) __________

http://www.eset.com