On Behalf Of "[??R] The-/<iller"
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2008 6:59 PM

Dunno about your other specs but we did the same thing almost and went
from 1x32 dods 1x24 css and 2x32 tf2 to 2x32 dods 1x24 css 2x32 tf2 1x24
tf2 1x13 tf2(with tv) and even when theyre all full only get about 90%
usage with pretty good tick rates still on full load

database 3436 (20080911) __________

http://www.eset.com