Granted but my server do not stay populated but a couple hours each night.
And the two that do stay populated are CS 1.6. My normal usage on a busy
month is only about 200 GB. So I think in my particular case 2500 will do
it. Now if I could actually get the servers populated to where I would have
to worry about it haha. Thanks again guys!

-BeNt-