That command line still gives you the unable to load steam support
library error under windows.

J T wrote:
> /bin/sh ./srcds_run -console -game left4dead -maxplayers 4 -autoupdate +map
> l4d_dem_hospital02_subway +ip 64.40.113.135 -port 27016 -tickrate 66 +sv_lan
> 0
>
> Running debian etch, but got a debootstrap of lenny, just chrooted into it
> and ran the file
>
> On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 9:20 AM, Chris Brunelle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> What's your startup command?  Were you getting the "steam library" error
>> before?

Matt Lyons (Bsc CS & Soft Eng)
Content Administrator, Internode Systems
Level 3, 132 Grenfell St, Adelaide SA 5000
Ph: (08) 8228 2877
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WWW: www.internode.com.au
"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice; In
practice, there is."