I am running a local dedicate server on a PC that doesnt have the full steam
client

I get this error when I run "srcds.exe -console -game left4dead":

*  Unable to load Steam support library.       *
*  This server will operate in LAN mode only.  *

if I run just "srcds.exe -game left4dead"

the GUI loads, but goes to LAN and will not show "internet" even if selected
on launch from GUI.