"If they are obeying the rules and not harming things, no. I don't think you
should be able to."

And is valve going to make some code to check if they are obeying the rules?

No, it's up to me to decide if they break the rules.

"But this isn't a nightclub. This is more like 2 bikes you own that you
left out in the park with a sign saying, "Anyone can ride these bikes",
then pushing off people who ride them because you want to."

Bad analogy. It's more like, "Anyone can ride these bikes, as long as you
don't steal them, damage them, or use them for illegal purposes. If you do,
I will take away the bike, WARNING: This may involve pushing you off the
bike."

"If you offer a service to the public, then you should be willing to obey
the public rule. You don't become a cop and say, "You know, I don't agree
with that law. I'm going to shoot that guy anyway"."

Woah, another bad analogy. If I offer a service to the public and it's on my
property, it's still my property. If a person becomes threatening (say, with
a deadly weapon), then guess what, here in Florida... I can shoot him!

Otherwise if he's just being a troublemaker without a weapon, I have every
right to kick him out of my property for any reason I deem.

That is essentially what happens on my servers. If you break the rules,
you're out.

Taking away power from the administrators over their own servers will ensure
that there will be no quality game servers. Period. Enjoy those lovely
listen servers.

I'm sick of these people who think they have a right to play on someones
server, if you have an abusive admin, you can leave the server and not go
there again. This is an issue with L4D though because of the automatic
server selection but I'm sure it will be fixed.

When you are on a third party server, you are in someone else's house,
you're allowed to be there, but the owner is ultimately who decides if you
can be there or not.

Let's see you go to a public party at someone's house, the owner doesn't
like you for whatever reason and asks you to leave, you refuse. He calls the
cops (rather than getting his big friends to drag you out kicking and
screaming).

You can't just say to the cops, "Hey I wasn't breaking the rules, the person
who OWNS the property can't kick me out cause I was obeying the rules!".

It doesn't matter, IT'S THE OWNERS PROPERTY.

- voogru