You have to see it from the point of view from those of us who host
servers.  We bust our asses trying to build a community and fun
environment for people to play your games.  Some little kid with mommy
issues complains about being kicked and kicks up a fuss and his opinion
is considered valid enough to warrant restrictions being placed on us.
Its a bit frustrating...

You let them vent and you hear their voices...hear ours...please.

Erik Johnson wrote:
> This is in the realm of a non constructive thread.

>>> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Leonard L.