That is what I said when I started this thread.  But I got Flamed for
it.  My pub servers are vanilla and my search_key servers have
sourcemod installed however I don't use it to change the game play at
all just administration.

But it is what it is I guess I got untill the 26th if it is still the
same I will canceling My ded boxes and renting 1 or 2 private servers.