No need for setmaster or nephs dsu...

________________________________
From: "mu...@anbservers.net" <mu...@anbservers.net>
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2009 6:28:15 PM
Subject: [hlds] weird sv_search_key problem

I got this weird problem with sv_search_key

It only works with campaigns .

If I start a lobby on any campaign.  Type in the search_key then start
the game it start insistently.

If I start a VS lobby then type in my search key when I start the game
it times out every time.  Looking for a server and I am selecting beat
available server when starting the lobby.

I have also tried
sv_cheats 1
ms_force_dedicated_server 75.102.10.133:27015

Still no luck in a VS lobby
I do have souremod installed on this server.

I have also tried rolling back to the to to updated on 3-11 Which has
not worked.

Windows 2008

// Server Name
hostname "AnBservers.net|!Smoker's Server!|"

// RCON Password
rcon_password "xxxxxxxxxxx"

// Server Password
sv_password "" // Sets a password