as good as it might sound this would be a very bad thing. with the
server delisting its a automated scoring system. Scoring on a player for
this would be nothing but subjective. You say its because the player is
being disruptive and maybe is, but everything that could lower the
person score could also be done just because you don't like the person.
also there are some servers out there that have fun and there community
has no issues with a quick laugh of kicking someone for a joke. With
this you would be hurting more then helping anything.