"There already are master ban lists server operators exchange for problem
players as a way to deal with this issue.  These are static and give the people
banned no opportunity to redeem or defend themselves."

If server ops decide to run their server this way, so be it, but the underlying
issue still remains. This is all based on the opinion of the admins on each
server. The only way for this to really work would be for valve to issue strict
rules, and have all server administrators follow them and punish players who
broke them, which is completely unrealistic.

The idea behind it is good man, I just don't think it'll ever happen because of
differing opinions on what's good and bad.

Thank you,
Alec Sanger
P: 248.941.3813
F: 313.286.8945