well there is a difference between the server score and the suggested
player score. The server score is dependent on you and you alone. Where
the player score is dependent on others peoples thoughts about you
wither they are correct or not. also there everything would be dependent
on kicks and bans and what not. so being kicked for afk, reserved slots,
etc would negatively effect your score.

I have seen server admins kick kids because they didn't like how there
voice was. that person shouldn't get a negative mark just because the
admins a idiot.