When someone is connecting from behind a router isn't his port other
than 27005? e.g 60156? People with public IP on their computer have
27005, but routed/firewalled people have random 60000+. This at least
work in hlds.

Kveri

turb0z wrote:
> Thanks... oddly enough I've never heard of that... learned something new
> today... :)
>
> -turb0z

Tato sprava bola prehladana na vyskyt virusov
a nebezpecneho obsahu antivirovym systemom
a zda sa byt cista.