It will try to use 27005 if available, even if there's another computer
connected to the same server. Does the same thing in CSS, DOD, etc.

Seeing as that causes issues, if you have more than one computer in the
house and want to play simultaneously the best way is to always set
+clientport 27006 (or higher.)