This is a known Glitch in Counter-Strike:Source, where certain condisions may
lead to transperant textures.

I have only experienced this on de_dust2, where the floors in "tunnel" has
become transperant after I have Alt+tab'ed to windows a few times of various
reasons.

This is the only place I have seen this, but one of our admin once had an
experience where some of the walls in cs_office behaved the same way.

This bug occurs very rarely, and should disappear after restarting CS:S.

If he's not using WH, and his explenation is correct, he should know this is a
serious bug ( = bugabuse) and restart the game instead of taking advantage of
it.

Entreri

Hellfragger.no