I've been having timeout issues as well.  I've also used Neph's plugin but
that hasn't stopped them for me. Windows server.

-----Original Message-----
From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Midnight
Sent: Sunday, July 05, 2009 12:34 AM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: [hlds] Timeout On Mapchange

A lot of our players are still complaining of timeouts when changing
maps on L4D.  Anyone else seeing this?  We run about 30 servers, so this
is rather annoying to say the least.

Some have a stock game, others have SourceMod + Cevo ReadyUp mod
installed.  The bugfix included in SourceMod a while back didn't seem to
do anything.

We also tried Neph's plugin, which doesn't seem to work for L4D.  (Never
got a conclusive answer on if it should or shouldn't work so we gave it
a shot).

Servers are running Windows.

Thanks,

Noel