Adding to that post:Also please provide COMPLETE release notes.
Not only were the changes to mp_gamemode and the ms_variables (the latter of
which now to seem to have been removed/hidden altogether), but the SDK was
changed, and was undocumented, which made it way more difficult than it
needed to be for Sourcemod to be updated to become fully compatible. From my
understanding it was one small change that broke a handful of plugins, and
that change could have easily been added to some release notes, saving a LOT
of people a lot of headache.

Jonah Hirsch