Yeah I agree. Here we are, back on the "omfg teh beta" argument. As
Violent Crimes (lol) and SmOoThEm said, the fact that there are issues
with updates isn't anything new to anyone. So I don't know why it is
such a surprise or people cause such an uproar when yet another update
has some minor problems.

>From here, it looks like everything is fixed more or less. I would be
interested in some official word why sv_region was breaking lobby
compatibility and/or if we should just permanently remove that variable
from our configs if it will not be in use any more. But everything seems
to be working, and the defunct fork bug seems to have been fixed as well
which makes me jump for joy.